Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The Bearer of my Joy

Megan has been busy, I have not talked to her much. Life seems to be going back to normal, yet it never quite does. Pain still lurks, the upcoming PET scan brings the dreaded "what if". I keep praying that we will beat statistics.

We go on a day at a time. We enjoy the love and innocence of our grand daughter, and I can't think about their leaving.

I know at some point in time we are going to have to discuss this as I know Dole is probably going into the Army full time and they will move.

I worry. About Megan, about Alanna, about her cancer. I don't want to let either one of them go, but I must.

My other blog talks about how innocence soothed the scorpio in my today. May her innocence also bring joy, love, and healing to my daugher's life and give her the strength she needs.

Keep her in your thoughts. All your prayers and meditations have gotten us through a very rocky eight months, and for that I am eternally grateful.

A photo of Larry and Alanna tonight after our pasta dinner. She loves him so much.

In joy, Patti

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home