Tuesday, June 05, 2007

QUICK catch up

This is really quick and I don't even have a photo to post, but it has been a while since I have posted and I owe you all a quick blog.

Megan is working up at Mohonk 20 hours a week as a valet. I can't imagine any place nicer and more beautiful to work for the summer. She is easing her way back into the workforce as she has no more money and is feeling well enough to work part time for now.

Her next pet scan is in 2 months and so far she is feeling good. She still needs a hip replacement, but she does not want anything done right now as she needs to recover from six months of feeling horrid and being dreadfully ill.

We take it a day at a time. It is a relief to see her feeling better.

No news on when she may move, nor on Dole's deployment. He is still away...being trained in the deserts of California. What torture for her.

I keep hoping for a miracle.

xxpatti

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home