Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Moving and Antics

Oh if Megan sees this she is going to probably scream at me for putting this picture on. But it is too funny and reminds me of some of our happier times. Larry was always chasing one of us around with his camera, and I always joked about the kids being his photography victims.

One day Megan went upstairs and used taped to make the grotesque face in the photo after getting out of the shower. Of course Larry HAD to get his camera and take a picture. I have this on my dresser...I know, out of all the lovely photos he has taken I choose this one...but it is a reminder of childhood and play. OK, since I posted this picture of you Megan, I will admit to the world that I sometimes stand in front of the mirror and pull my face back to see how I might look with just a nip and a tuck. I stop short of tape though.

Now there is tape like this I have seen for us "older women" which is supposed to be used for a temporary face lift. HA. RIGHT. Somehow I don't see that working.

Megan went to chemo and radiation today. She told the doc that she had to be ok to pack her apartment and move during the next two days, so they kindly gave her some chemo and the radiation, and gave her pills that she takes every 2 hours for the next 10 hours. Her landlord is making her move out by the first, even though no one has come to look at the apartment. Everything is moving at breakneck speed. I went after work to help her pack, then took Alanna home for the evening and then she goes to daycare tomorrow. She was supposed to get another PET scan today, but because of the expense and medicaid rules that govern how many she can have, they are waiting till next week. I suppose one week won't matter all that much..and the doctor did not seem to be too worried. I have no idea what one costs.....

Off to rummage in the fridge and see what I can cook. Alanna is making me play dough food, but I don't think that will do it.

xxxpatti

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home