Sunday, February 11, 2007

You're Doing What????

I had to be silly with tonight's title as I am somewhat stressed, but sometimes one just has to get silly and laugh because it is the better of two extremes, and I have put in my fair share of tears, so some humor is my sweetness of the evening.

Megan felt better this week and had a lovely weekend. She called me to make sure that we would all see one another for Valentine's day and we made plans for her birthday.

Then she dropped a little bomb. I joke about it being little, because when she is tested so much and there are so many issues at stake here, you get used to bombs. Sad, but true. Her last 2 PET scans confirmed a spot in her colon. Wednesday morning she goes in for her colonoscopy.

Sooooooooooo.....that was the end of my sunday.
I am going to finish making the Valentine gift I have made for my dear friends and family. I want them to know how much I love them.....I have felt rather desperate in my wanting to reach out and touch people, as if they will just melt away from me.

Life is so nebulous.

Patti
PS This is a fairly recent picture ? taken by Larry. He has made so many beatiful pictures of Megan over the years. Of course, when you have a good model.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home