Friday, October 10, 2008

Recovering


I am here with Megan post surgery. She can't lift the baby for a week or so, nor do any chores. She has just moved for the third time on base. So much for promises that they would not move her with an infant.

Amazingly she has nearly unpacked everything. I will help with whatever is left for the next four days.

Alanna was overjoyed to see me, though she cried herself to sleep because I was spending time with baby Randy. I will give her lots of one on one time today.

It was not a leiomyoma, something very different. But no cancer in the tumor, so that is good.

Here is a photo of Megan and Randy, in dim, early morning light without flash.

Thanks to all of you who send her prayers and your love. It is essential to our life.

patti

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home